Cleaning & Maintenance
Whether you're a small business or a large corporation in a small, medium or large facility, you've got floors. And those floors have to look great—or else your business runs the risk of looking shabby, outdated or less than professional.
Give employees, guests, visitors and clients a reason to take a second look with Rite Rug's commercial cleaning and maintenance services. With our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and technologies, carpet, laminate, vinyl or ceramic flooring looks better, brighter and newer.
Questions or comments about our Cleaning & Maintenance services?
We Make It Rite
We'll help extend the life of your floor, save money and uphold the manufacturer's warranty. Here's more of what we offer:
- We only use cleaning procedures, equipment and chemistry recommended by our flooring manufacturers and approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- Rite Rug technicians are certified by StarNet and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), which are recognized worldwide by floor covering manufacturers.
- Rite Rug conducts nationwide background checks on all technicians and promotes a drug-free workplace.
- We offer multiple cleaning methods from water extraction, low moisture, foam and dry cleaning to match the environment and products being cleaned.
Ultimate Service Program
We develop a customized program that identifies your problem areas and addresses them as part of your total service package.
- Get better value and more efficient cleaning with our customized, Ultimate Service Program, which focuses on more frequent cleaning of high-traffic and high-use areas.
Most carpet cleaning companies use what's known as a "frequency schedule" for their carpet cleaning contracts. But you don't need "frequency" cleaning for areas that are barely used. That's why Rite Rug offers the Ultimate Service Program. We clean only where needed—not where "scheduled."
- We base our services strictly on your floor's unique use and traffic patterns.
- We assign a dedicated a team of technicians who know when, where and how to clean your floors most efficiently, taking into account your unique trouble spots such as coffee stations, restrooms and employee break areas.
- Using a control book and ongoing dialogue, our team works with yours to address immediate, long-term and special cleaning needs.
Why commercial cleaning?
Clean floors create a pleasant environment for employees and customers. Dirty, stained and foul-smelling carpet, on the other hand, sends a negative message about your company to both employees and customers.
Properly maintained carpet not only looks great and lasts longer, it also contributes to a healthier environment by reducing the potential for IAQ (indoor air quality) issues. Clean carpets aren't just better for people, but better for the environment.
With a proper maintenance program, carpet will last longer, which means it will need to be replaced less often, reducing the need to consume new petroleum-based raw materials.
Servicing the Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area
Take the first step—it's free. Regardless of who sold you your flooring, we want to take care of it. Can we interest you in a free assessment of your flooring? Let us show you our capabilities by offering a free cleaning demonstration.