Rigid Core Elements 6x48 with Pad Luxury Vinyl
American Elm Butternut
By Armstrong$2.99/sq ft $78.70/Box
How much flooring will you need?
Length X Width = SQFT / 26.32 = Boxes Needed
- 6 in. x 48 in. planks
- 12 mil wear layer for durability
- Perfect for high moisture areas
- Attached pad
Schedule a Free In-Home Shopping Appointment or Visit a Showroom to get an estimate for your project.
Rigid Core Elements vinyl flooring by Armstrong combines value with unmatched Wood-Look visuals. Ideal for residential and Light commercial uses, Rigid Core Elements is waterproof and is perfect for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchen and basements and can be installed on all grade levels. It has an attached acoustical pad and matte finish. Rigid Core Elements is a discontinued Armstrong Product line.
- The locking installation system allows the planks to be installed without using adhesives. It is a floating floor installation.
- The planks should be installed 1/4˝ away from all vertical surfaces such as walls, cabinets, pipes, etc.
- When installed in bathrooms, the gap should be filled and sealed with a good quality siliconized or acrylic caulk. The gap can then be covered with molding or wall base.
- Base cabinets should not be installed on top of the planks.
- Rigid Core Elements is a discontinued Armstrong Product line.