Online Order Shipping & Return Policy
Online orders placed on the RiteRug Flooring website, www.riterug.com, can be shipped to all 48 contiguous states, except for California. They can be shipped to residential and commercial locations.
Flooring is very heavy. The carton weight for each flooring product is noted on the product pages of the website. The delivery method and associated shipping cost for your order are dependent upon the weight and dimensions of the order along with the delivery location. Large orders are shipped palletized via a freight carrier. Small residential orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS. Directions for calculating the shipping cost for your order are detailed below (Delivery and Shipping Fee Calculation).
The timeline for order shipment and delivery can depend on the location of the material within our warehousing system and your availability to receive the order. Orders typically leave our facility within 5 business days. If you have a specific timeline for receipt of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can work to accommodate your request.
Large freight deliveries are made curbside. Your skid will be dropped off next to your driveway. Our drivers cannot move the order inside your house. You will want to be available to move the flooring inside your home as soon as possible to ensure that your order is not damaged.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
Shipping and Delivery Options for Online Orders
Residential freight delivery is made curbside by either a RiteRug Flooring local delivery driver or a third-party freight company. You will be contacted by the freight carrier to set up a delivery day and time. Delivery drivers are not responsible for moving the materials inside your home. The person accepting the delivery must check the outside of the cartons to ensure the proper quantity has been received and inspect for damage and note any issues on the receiving documents.
Small residential orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS.
We can ship to a business location in a non-residential area. The location must have a shipping dock or a forklift to facilitate offloading.
Delivery and Shipping Fee Calculation
Deliveries and Shipments for online orders are subject to shipping fees. Fees are calculated at the time the order is placed. Shipping fees are calculated based on the type, size, and weight of the order along with the destination.
To calculate your shipping cost, add the items to your cart. Click CHECKOUT. Enter your shipping address and click CONTINUE TO SHIPPING. The shipping cost for the order you have created will be shown as shipping in the order calculation.
Sample orders for up to 5 choices are shipped at no charge.
After Your Order is Placed
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation. You will receive a separate email once your order ships, confirming the courier and details of delivery. Order tracking will be provided by email once it is known.
Change of Shipping Address
If a change is needed to the shipping address after placing an order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Refunds
All returns of material purchased online on the RiteRug Flooring website require pre-approval. Returns must be requested within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Email email@example.com with your order number to request a Return Authorization and Return Shipping Label and instructions.
- There is a 4-carton minimum on flooring returns. Smaller quantities should be kept for future repairs.
- Returned product must be in "like new" condition and factory sealed.
- Actual freight charges, both inbound and outbound, will be deducted from any refunds. Free shipping and discounted shipping charges will be deducted from the actual shipping cost.
- Once your returned product is received in our warehouse, a refund will be issued through the original form of payment. This will appear on your original form of payment within 3-7 business days.
Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receipt of Damaged Product
If your order is received with visible damage or does not contain the correct number of cartons, you must notify us in writing within 3 business days of receipt of your order to receive a replacement or refund. This process should be followed:
- Accept the shipment after noting any issues on the freight carrier’s delivery receipt.
- Email us within 5 business days at email@example.com detailing the issue.
- Include a picture of the damage or shortage and a copy of the delivery receipt with the damage noted.
Damaged or Incorrect Items Received:
If your order contains a product that is damaged inside the carton with no visible external shipping damage, or you have received an incorrect item, you must notify us within 30 business days of the receipt of your order to receive a replacement or refund. This process should be followed:
- Send an email within 30 business days to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the issue.
- Include a picture of the damaged or incorrect product.